When it comes to fees we like to keep it simple and affordable regardless of the budget or the client. We base fees on the amount of work rather than the size of the budget. So there are no percentages. Only a calculation on who does what and how long it takes them to do it brilliantly.
This is how we set fees:
- Rate card for the resource and roles employed on the project
- A fixed price for the project with no hidden costs or charges
- An itemised breakdown so you see what goes where and can pick and choose
- Commission paid for savings we earn - all discounts go directly to the client
- Costs calculated on the rates we use for a £1m or £15k project
- Set rates for design changes and project or scope variations